Team Building Activities BOOK NOW!
Team Building & Character Development at C4
Varsity and collegiate athletic teams are achieving their objectives at C4. They are far from alone. What types of groups benefit? All types!
- Schools groups looking for a character based program to strategically decrease bullying, enhance social skills, improve school culture and so much more!
- Companies have experienced the need for positive team building opportunities for years. The value can be seen not only in terms of production and output, but in the quality of work, collaboration, and morale.
- Girls and Boys Scouts seeking an experience that will develop leadership and follows the values taught in scouting.
- Faith-Based groups who want to develop relationships and grow in their faith.
- Overnight retreats with special rates provided for team building programs in Minnesota!
At the Character Challenge Course Company our mission is to educate! Form a Championship Team today! C4’s own team includes former members of the corporate world, previous collegiate athletes and high school and junior high coaches, and several teachers who have a strong understanding of human development and personal growth. The goal of C4 is a change in character and committment to personal and team goals. This occurs when C4 staff is able to learn about the specific needs of your group through a pre-trip interview process and a customized schedule for your program. Additionally, your group will receive follow up materials at the conclusion of your program that includes follow-up questions and resources for you to reinforce the concepts you have learned.
Our certified facilitators allow you to stare fate in the face and conquer fears. They will push you beyond your personal limits and challenge you to excellence. We are committed to being the destination for team building in Minnesota. We also offer off-site training at your facility, where we can incorporate team building challenges and low elements to meet your specific objectives.
Not only is offering a high quality experience critical, but C4 is committed to creating a setting where numerous activities can be attempted while customizing your team building experience to meet your individual needs. When looking for team building opportunities in Minnesota, look no further. Having served over 30,000 people since opening in 2010, the Character Challenge Course is a top resource in team building activities.
Contact us today to discuss your group’s goals. We offer half day or full day programs, which can include team initiatives, low ropes activities and high ropes elements.
Teamwork develops from individual achievements to a group’s goals and memories made together. Furthermore, there are several research-based studies that support the belief that people grow closer in relationships, communication skills, and more by participating in activities such as the Character Challenge Course.
- Athletic Team Building
- School Team Building in Minnesota
- Building Leadership & Team Cohesion
- Team Building for Youth Sport